Three Shires Medical Practice
- We are looking for a new GP for 4-6 Sessions. Retirement vacancy. Future partnership opportunity.
- Rural multi-site partnership, 5 Partners.
- Fully dispensing, very friendly supportive practice, 9300 patients. High standards of patient care and feedback.
- Village location in beautiful rural area, 6 miles from Bath but also close to Chippenham, Bristol and 5 miles Junction 18 M4.
- Excellent local schools, state and private.
- Enquiries welcome.
For further information or to express an interest in this position please contact Mandy White, Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal visits welcome.
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
(21.5 hours per week)
Wick Surgery requires a receptionist to join their small, busy and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who is able to work the following hours per week
Monday 08.30-18.30 (1hr unpaid lunch)
Friday 08.30-18.00 (1hr unpaid lunch)
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th January 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 24th January 2019
To apply please send a copy of your CV with covering letter to Mandy White, Practice Manager, Pucklechurch Surgery, 12 Becket Court, Pucklechurch, BS16 9QG or by email at email@example.com
For full details please see the Job Description below.
Receptionist Job Description
Receptionist Person Specification