Once again this year we will be going ahead with our annual influenza vaccination programme towards the end of September and during October. The seasonal flu jab is the best way to protect yourself from influenza and its potential complications. The NHS continues to offer flu vaccination free of charge to people who are at risk.
You are eligible to receive a free flu vaccination if:
- you are 65 years of age and over,
- you are children aged 2 and 3 on 31.8.18,
- you are children in reception class and children in school years 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- you are pregnant
- you are living in a long stay care home
- you are a carer
- you are between ages 6 months and 65 in a clinical risk group.
See NHS choices for full details of eligibility
Dates are now available to book for your Flu Vaccination, please contact your surgery or pop in.